#5064 PreSignal™ Curb Bit
Rated #3 for mild curb bit control
This bit designed and produced by Richard Shrake
FIRSTCURB BIT FOR YOUNG & OLDER HORSES
For young horse's first curb bit. Advantages: PreSignal poll; PreSignal cushioned corners of lips; PreSignal slack rein; "s" shank keeps horse from grabbing side; tapered copper inlay, sweet iron solid mouthpiece and allows for one handed shoulder straightness control. Rated #3 for mild curb bit control.
- Sweet Iron with copper inlay for maximum acceptance
- Flat headstall attachment for Pre-Signal™ to the poll
- Jointed shank and mouthpiece gives maximum Pre-Signal™ to lips and poll
- Slanted shank gives a slower, milder PreSignal™ from the reins
- Slanted shank keeps horse from grabbing the side of the bit
- This bit has a five inch mouth piece
Return Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable. If you have a defective product, please call our office for authorization to return.